Sunday, March 4, 2012

blush collection

I apologize for the lack of updates, it's been a really busy week and continuing into the next one.
Just a sneak peak at my blush collection, and a list of my top few blushes. I forgot about the maybelline mineral blush, but since I've already blogged about that....

So here are most of my blushes, I took this pictures quite quickly so I didn't manage to dig out some of my blushes, but this is most of them. As you can see... I have a broken blush. That is not the only one, sadly. I tend to drop my blushes T_T. Owell, I will get around to fixing them (resolution haha).


So anyway, maybe if anyone wants a review on any blush in particular, just let me know! To list the brands present, they are:


  • too faced
  • nyx cream
  • nyx mosaic
  • nyx powder
  • bourjois
  • collection 2000 (bought in uk)
  • the balm liquid tint/stain
  • majolica majorca
  • maybelline mineral blush
  • barry m (bought in uk)
  • mac
  • mark & spencer (bought in uk)
  • famous (bought in uk)



These are my top 5 in no particular order. As you can see I tend to favour peachy/coral colours more than true pinks.

  • too faced in papa don't peach
  • topshop cream blush in neon rose
  • nyx cream blush in natural
  • nyx powder blush in natural
  • m&s lip and cheek tint in peach

M&S lip and cheek tint - peach
Coral cream blush. True cream, leaves a very dewy finish. I love it for days I pretend I don't wear blush. Needs to be layered quite a bit for a more obvious cheek. 


NYX powder blush - natural
True pink powder blush. Excellent pigmentation. Suitable for the very fair. Also for days when I don't want blush too be too obvious. Can be used with a heavy hand and still not be too obvious. 


NYX cream blush - natural
More peach in the cream blush than powder blush even though they're named the same colour. Lovely cream when used with a stippling brush or fingers. Dewy finish with high pigmentation. Use sparingly. Like the colour states, it's very natural on.


Too faced - papa don't peach
Peachy powder blush with shimmers, excellent excellent colour payoff. Gives gorgeous glowy cheeks! Only blush I brought with me and used for 5 months in Sweden. I LOVE THIS. THIS IS MY MOST USED BLUSH. MUCH BETTER THAN MAC IMO.


Topshop cream blush - neon rouge
Coral cream to powder blush. Looks scary in the pan but natural on the cheeks. Matte finish. 


Hope this tiny condensed review helps. Will do better reviews on each later on. Oh, I got my Too Faced blush from www.smoochiezz.com for $20 only! I think it's sold at SASA but it's definitely cheaper online. 







No comments:

Post a Comment