Sunday, May 25, 2014

Weekly Favourites #17


Hello weekend! My apologies for the lack of posts this week - I have contact dermatitis. On my face. It's the strangest thing ever because I haven't changed my face routine but have large red patches on my face ): So I haven't really had the ability to test out much because all I've been doing is slathering my face in a hydrocortisone cream.

Anyway, weird mix of favourites this week! I purchased this jewellery case/holder in bangkok. It's what can usually be found in jewellery boxes but I've just bought this to slot into my drawers. Not the most ideal for larger rings but it's visual delight in my drawer! Also it's much easier to find my rings now compared to having them all in a bowl or dish and I can also keep track on how many (too many) rings I have! I also like that half of it has no ring slots so I can dump my larger items.

The HadaCrie N810 is something I begged my boyfriend to pick up for me when he had a stopover in Japan on the way back. I've only had it a few days and boy am I addicted. It's a tool that uses sonic vibrations to help cleanse and moisturize the skin. It adds about 20 minutes to my nightly skincare routine but so worth it for blackheads/sebaceous filaments that pop out ever so easily, smaller pores and super duper moisturized (by my standards) skin. I don't have SKII skin but my skin has definitely picked up since getting this tool.

I had a super pared down routine in bangkok and I decided to bring the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair as a do-it-all. I don't exactly remember why I fell out of using it (probably because I moved on to form a relationship with my oils) but it's definitely regained my love. It's a no fuss serum-moisturizer-in-one that does wonders. Also, no greasy feeling and waiting for it to absorb which is a refreshing change.

The Beauty Blender is my go to for foundation application now. It's magic. I don't know how it does it, but the finish it delivers is so refined and unachievable with a brush. Same with blending in concealer. It's also so much easier to wash after each use as compared to a brush and hence way more hygienic.

So that's my little bag of favourites this week (and the last actually). Hopefully my contact dermatitis goes away before monday because I have to go to work (yay//nay working adult!) and I can do some face shots for the upcoming reviews! Wish me luck and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment