Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekly Favourites #14


Hiya folks! Sorry I've been slightly MIA, I've been busy with school and my cousin's wedding. Stressful! It was a rather simple and sweet affair, maybe that's why I've been favouring the pinks and nudes this week.

I've been looking out for a simple primer that didn't break the bank, and had an incredibly hard time trying to decide between the matte or hydrating base for the Bourjois Happy Light Base Serum. I'm quite happy I chose the matte version as it's been keeping my skin. The oil control on this is not powerful but it's exactly what I need since my skin tends to get dehydrated so it lets through just enough oil.

With the primer, I've found that I need even less powder and I'm really liking the E.L.F stippling brush to apply powder. Any stippling brush should do the job, but elf's rendition is cheap and doesn't have too many bristles to pick up too much powder. This is the little bear's just right brush.

The Collection2000 Shimmershades in Blushalicious is so awesome I don't even know how I managed to tuck it away. Pretty sure anyone can find their perfect shade in this. I can go pink, or coral, or just highlight even with this nifty little quad. Staying power is pretty darn impressive too.

With late nights galore, I like to pop on MAC's paintpot in Nubile on the lids just to brighten the lids. I find that it makes all the difference in looking that bit more alert. That and a nude liner on the waterline works wonders!

To top everything off, the Etude House Lucidarling Fantastic Rouge Gloss in #6 has been working a treat for a MLBB gloss that hides dry lips for a fantastic pout! A long wearing formula that lasts through small snacks, it's one of the better glosses that I've tried.

What have been your favourites this week? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment