Friday, October 25, 2013

Weekly Favourites #15


Hiya folks! How's the week been? TGIF eh? I actually woke up this morning thinking it was a thursday... and missed my classes because of that. Oops? On the bright side, it gave me time for this post. I haven't really been experimenting too much because my skin's been on the frizz. What I have found to be super duper useful is the Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule.

Yes, it sounds like terrible. I'm putting snail...bodily fluids on my face. Urks! But in all honesty, the Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule just feels like a normal serum despite being...80% snail secretion. That word really wants to make be gag. Anyway, I'm quite psyched about this new purchase because I've literally seen my scars really fade in the last 3 days of owning this product. I'm pretty sure this is physical improvement and not imagined because I've definitely been using less concealer. Also, my dehydrated forehead, something that nothing I used could alleviate, is showing signs of returning back to normal again. I cannot emphasize just how excited I am over the improvements in my skin! Thanks snails, I promise to try my best never to accidentally step on you again!

This week has been a pretty heavy week because of an important presentation I had on wedenesday. That means minimal sleep from last weekend till wednesday and my skin was showing signs of fatigue obviously. Not young anymore! Because of that I've been rather reliant on MeMeMe's Beat the Blues Highlighter in Sunbeam for a glowing complexion. The gold toned highlighter works wonders under foundation for the most subtle sheen on the skin. Fast and easy to use!

I also think I've finally hit the age where I appreciate my  mom's advice of not wearing eyeliner. Boy I am getting old... or maybe I've just hit the age where I feel that eyeliner just makes me look older. Whichever it is, This sample Clinique Eyeshadow Duo in Buttered Bronze has been getting quite some lovin' from me. I do rather like using the brown shade as a wash all over the lid and the white to highlight wherever. Or just the white as a wash to brighten my eyes. Versatile and simple, perfect for eyeshadow resisters like me.



Here are the eyeshadow and highlighter at work, what do you think? What are your favourites? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment